Financial Services Other
20 - 25 hours/week
09:00 to 17:00
Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri
Due to continued growth of the Malta office, we are looking for highly motivated individuals with a particular focus on attention to detail and service standards to fill the role of Compliance & Legal Officer on a part time basis.
- Provide professional compliance support to Senior Management as required;
- Carry out the relevant oversight and ongoing monitoring in relation to those clients whereby the Compliance Officer position is outsourced to Apex;
- Ensure that the business activities of the Fund Administrator and the Corporate Service Provider are conducted in conformity with applicable laws, regulations, MFSA rules and internal policies and procedures;
- Continual risk assessment of company practices together with the development of internal policies and procedures, compliance training and protocols;
- Supervision of complaints handling processes in line with regulatory complaint handling procedures. This involves ensuring complaints, if any, are responded to in an efficient and professional manner;
- Provide training in business-wide compliance policies and procedures, laws and regulations applicable to the business;
- Keep abreast of regulatory developments and industry initiatives and advise business accordingly;
- Liaison with service providers, external legal advisors, regulatory authorities;
Maintenance and revision of Legal Agreements.
- Previous experience within a financial services environment and/or the field of compliance;
- Degree or diploma in financial services or a related field;
- Ability to equilibrate priorities and organise work effectively to meet deadlines;
- Proactive and willing to take ownership of problems with attention to detail;
- Excellent interpersonal and written communications skills.
Interested applicants are requested to use the APPLY HERE button and send their CV via email by not later than
20th December 2017.
Min. Diploma Level (Finance or related)
Considered an asset
Banking / Finance qualification
Experience in similar role or industry
How to apply
Click on the Apply Here button below to be able to view the contact details linked with this job.