Financial Services Other
10 - 15 hours/week
08:30 to 17:00
Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri
ARQ has a highly specialised risk and compliance practice focused on providing advisory services in AML/CFT, financial crime, GDPR and regulatory compliance. We provide a broad range of support services to industry clients in the financial services and gaming sectors, professional firms and regulators.
At ARQ Group we take a 360 degree view. ARQ is an integration of professionals from different disciplines – lawyers, accountants, tax specialists and economists – working closely together in a synchronised system to deliver innovative solutions. Our diverse client base includes entrepreneurs; small to large scale organisations; and the public sector.
- Extensive diary and meeting management
- Screening phone calls and dealing with enquiries appropriately
- Filing and record keeping
- Data inputting
- Recording expenses
- Handling payments if necessary
- Handling office inventory and equipment
- Handling travel arrangements
- Issuing invoices and statements
- Following up debtors to ensure payments are affected within a reasonable time-frame
- Ad hoc secretarial and administrative duties
- Creating and Maintaining office and client files
- Record keeping and administration including minutes of meetings, communication with members, directors etc.
- Support the department with various administrative tasks
- Booking training courses for the Director and team members
- Updating MS Excel databases and extracting reports
- Ordering lunches and handling restaurant bookings
- Updating revised documents, power point presentations and reports
ARQ delivers bespoke solutions that help drive our clients’ growth and success. A joint venture between mid-tier audit firm Capstone Group and law firm FFF Legal, ARQ has developed into a collaborative platform where professionals from different disciplines come together to provide holistic and comprehensive solutions for our clients. We have built a strong reputation based on our expertise and service delivery.
Interested candidates are requested to use the APPLY HERE button and send their CV via email.
Office work experience
Attention to detail
Be fluent in written and spoken English
A level standard of education
Be computer literate
Excellent level of English
• Knowledge of computer systems including Windows applications required.
Experience in similar office role
Able to work as part of a team
Able to work in a fast paced environment
Good interpersonal skills
How to apply
Click on the Apply Here button below to be able to view the contact details linked with this job.