4 - 6 hours/day
08:00 to 18:00
Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
Customer Service Representative
Duties and responsibilities:
- Handling and resolving customer queries by phone, e-mail and support chat;
- Preparing, generating and distributing daily reports to the appropriate personnel;
- Directing unresolved issues and requests to the appropriate designated resource.
Selected candidates need to:
- Have a good level of written and spoken English and Maltese;
- Be self-motivated, flexible and organised;
- Be able to work individually when required;
- Be able to work on a flexible rotating-shift basis, preferably mornings;
Education and qualifications:
- Minimum O level standard of education, including English;
- Experience in the telecommunications sector will be considered as an asset and / or completion of
- customer-service-related courses;
- Confidence with MS Office computer applications, particularly MS Excel and ECDL.
Interested candidates are requested to submit a covering letter accompanied by their CV via email.
How to apply
Click on the Apply Here button below to be able to view the contact details linked with this job.