Advertising, Marketing and PR
1 - 7 hours/day
08:00 to 15:00
Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri
Are you BRND WGN's next friendly 'hello' ?
Purpose of Role
To provide administrative and secretarial assistance as the BRND WGN Receptionist to ensure services and process’s run smoothy and efficiently.
Hours of work: 8am-3pm
Responsibilities accountabilities and duties
- To front the main office reception area
- Welcoming guests, offer & prepare any meeting requests.
- Assuring the meeting room space is prepped and ready for any upcoming meetings.
- Directing guests to meeting rooms and preparing teas’ and coffee’s
- Coordinating general office calendar and scheduling meetings
- Answering calls and transferring to the appropriate person
- Answering emails
- Taking messages from clients for Wagoneers who are absent from their desk.
- Be aware of any parking infringements within the company’s reserved spaces and take appropriate action.
- Co-ordination of ingoing and outgoing mail, inputting outgoing mail details in database and distributing incoming mail internally
- Ordering and dispensing office supplies. Checking these areas are well stocked and in full.
- Control and report on a monthly basis the cost of main office reception expenditure.
Interested candidates are requested to click on the APPLY HERE button and apply through the JOB URL provided.
• Knowledge of computer systems including Windows applications required.
Experience having worked in a similar position
Able to speak English and Maltese
Considered an asset
Able to work in a fast paced environment
Experience in similar role or industry
How to apply
Click on the Apply Here button below to be able to view the contact details linked with this job.