5 - 8 hours/day
08:00 to 17:00
Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri
Due to recent growth, the company is seeking to recruit Business Advisors to join our dynamic team.
The Business Advisor is expected to support the Senior Advisor on various clients Projects.
Work can be done from home, company's office or clients' premises, giving the chosen candidate a degree of flexibility.
This is a full-time job but reduced hours applicants will also be considered.
Key duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Providing information on finance, EU/local funding and grants
- Offering mentoring and coaching to support clients’ management and personnel
- Taking a leadership role in Business Process Re-engineering projects
- Giving hands-on support on Corporate General Management to help clients with their day-to-day challenges
- Designing and delivering training seminars
- Evaluating sales and marketing plans and recommend changes where required
- Supporting clients in HR related tasks, including recruitment, staff engagement and performance appraisals
The ideal candidates will:
- Achieved a bachelor's degree in business management, finance, accounting, sales or any other related field
- Possess competent business knowledge and a sense of marketing
- Be able to communicate with the clients in an efficient manner by demonstrating proficient oral and written communication skills and abilities
- Be proficient in the use of business software and programs (spreadsheets, word processing, diagram applications, etc.) and possess an expertise in the presentation of plans and projects
- Be able to document or record the business operations, needs, and investigation results for the adoption of strategic business plans
- Possess excellent problem solving and time management skills
- Be able to exhibit effective logical thinking and analytical abilities
- Be adaptable to the changing situations of the organization
We are looking for a dynamic person capable to work within a team, meeting deadlines and working to a tight finish.
The chosen candidate will be offered opportunities for career development through on-going training and exciting experiences.
Interested candidates are requested to use the APPLY HERE button and send their CV via email.
Have own transport
Fluent both in English and Maltese
Ability to work on own initiative
A related first degree
Considered an asset
Ability in taking the lead to improve or create processes where necessary
Previous experience working in an office environment in a similar role
How to apply
Click on the Apply Here button below to be able to view the contact details linked with this job.