Medical Supplies and Equipment
08:00 to 18:00
Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri
● Indefinite Contract ● Company car ● Fuel allowance ● Mobile phone allowance ● Further additional Benefits offered by the company
Come join our growing team of brand representatives!
We are seeking to recruit smart, reliable, highly organised and efficient personnel for our trading department.
Our brand representatives are a key link between optical and pharmaceutical companies. In your role you'll build, maintain and improve the relationship with clients, promote new products and assess and coordinate merchandising in shops as well as sell the company's products, which include Contact lenses and lens care products, optical accessories, ready-made readers, oral care products as well as other semi-medical, pharmaceutical and optical related products to a variety of customers.
You will work strategically to increase the awareness and demand related to the company's product portfolio.
Responsibilities of the Brand Representative
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific number of contacts to be made as well as identifying sales prospects and discuss with the Wholesale Manager for further action.
- Develop and implement special sales activities to reduce stock levels in agreement with the Wholesale Manager
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, parallel products, new products on the market, delivery schedules, promotions, merchandising techniques etc.
- Manage account servicing through quality checks and other follow-up visits
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships
- Establish new accounts by arranging appointments with dentists/ pharmacists/ store owners to promote oral and dental product range or any other future product the company will add to its existing portfolio
- Follow up on new leads
- Ensure that all stages of the Sales cycle are executed
- Credit control
- Identify and resolve any client concerns
- Continuous Professional Development
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade exhibitions and telemarketing events both locally and abroad as required
The Brand Representative is expected to meet the following requirements:
- Basic reading and writing in both Maltese and English and confident with arithmetic (High School diploma or equivalent)
- Strong customer centric approach
- Ability to persuade and influence others
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Highly organised and efficient
- Strong attention to detail
- Computer literate
- Highly reliable and dependable
- Ability to meet and exceed targets
- Professional in appearance and demonstrating a positive company image
- Ability to travel locally to current and potential clients
- Ability to work on weekends and/ or evenings if necessary
Successful applicants shall be given all necessary training.
Interested candidates are requested to use the APPLY HERE button and send their CV via email.
Considered an asset
Previous experience in a similar role
How to apply
Click on the Apply Here button below to be able to view the contact details linked with this job.