Advertising, Marketing and PR
4 - 5 hours/day
08:00 to 17:00
Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri
Facilitating office organisation and communication by performing administrative duties, acting as a credit controller and operations coordinator.
Business Administrator Job Duties:
- Providing office support including customer and employee support
- Keeping well-organised files and records of business activity
- Keeping customer databases up to date
- Interacting with clients either on the phone or in person
- Answering phones and connecting calls to the proper department
- Following up on business communications, billing, and ordering
- Communicating with materials suppliers and vendors
- Credit Control mainly chasing clients for payment and maintaining appropriate records.
- Learning about the company's mission and available products/services
- Collecting and sorting post
- Ordering office stationery and other supplies
- Preparing meeting rooms by setting up chairs and getting refreshments
- Participating in office meetings and taking meeting minutes
- Being ready for any other administrative tasks that are required
- Work with the Operations Manager in the administration of the company’s Marketing Services
- Prepare quotations
- Configure Digital marketing campaigns in a timely manner
- Issue weekly reports to Management in relation to Marketing Campaign trends, Revenues, Credit and other reports as requested by management.
Interested candidates are requested to use the APPLY HERE button and send their CV via email.
Considered an asset
Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
Attention to Detail
How to apply
Click on the Apply Here button below to be able to view the contact details linked with this job.