Business Services Other
30 - 40 hours/week
08:30 to 17:00
Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri
Working within a small team in the Creditinfo Malta office, the purpose of this role is to support the reporting departments as well as carry out the administrative/coordination duties of the office.
The role involves in depth research via the use of multiple channels of data to find information, data collection and analysis, issuing, creation and analysis of reports, as well as maintaining and managing a database and customer appointments.
Other tasks include gathering of financial data and inputting this information into our financial system, handling customer requests and queries, along with the day-to-day related administration responsibilities facilitating progression of work practices, policies and procedures.
The selected candidate must be trustworthy, as the role involves the processing of highly confidential and sensitive data.
The Analytical Administrator will be expected to:
- Able to work independently
- Be a critical thinker
- Be able to remain focused
- Be conscientious and detail oriented
- Good communicator
- Fluent in both English and Maltese
- Display a willingness to learn
- Be flexible and able to adapt to change
- Able to deal professionally with members of the public
- Ensure the delivery of quality customer service
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Have knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Be able to run basic Microsoft Access queries
- Familiarity with social media technologies and trends
- Have knowledge of general Data Protection policies and understanding of Sensitive Data
The position involves communicating at all levels across departments, therefore, team playing skills are essential. Being well organised, methodical and with attention to detail are desirable.
Interested candidates are requested to use the APPLY HERE button and apply through the company's JOB URL.
How to apply
Click on the Apply Here button below to be able to view the contact details linked with this job.