Financial Services Other
1 - 20 hours/week
08:00 to 17:00
Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri
Creditinfo Malta Ltd, located in Mosta, is a respected provider of Credit Risk Management Services in Malta. As part of the Creditinfo Group of companies, all services and products meet global standards regardless if they are for the local or international market place. Offering risk management tools, as well as other value-added products and services, such as prospect lists and data cleaning to enable any business or sole trader to manage credit risk more effectively and to maximize the benefits of their business relationships with their clients and suppliers.
The role will primarily be responsible for managing all bookkeeping, accounting, budgeting & reporting tasks for Creditinfo Malta Limited. Bookkeeping functions will vary from data input through to financial statement generation, preparation of tax returns and management accounts. This position will work closely with each of the Creditinfo Malta teams towards the achievement of company and client goals, ensuring support is effectively provided. The role holder will be backed by individuals within Creditinfo that are supportive and collaborative and can provide a wealth of experience and expert knowledge to help the role holder successfully achieve their own goals.
- Payroll preparation and processing through monthly, quarterly, annual reports and all other payroll related reports or notices including F5 & FS3 reconciliation, NI, government bonuses, commission and other associated payroll matters
- Customer account administration including client billing and invoice preparation and any other related tasks.
- Training and interface for related business functions and in use of the software & basic accounting queries.
- General bookkeeping
- Bank reconciliation including balancing bank accounts, receivables and payables.
- Effecting all bank deposits.
- Completing VAT returns
- Paperwork and filing
- Process of payables for approval.
- Preparing management reports.
- Assist with annual statements and audit
- Be familiar with product & industry knowledge. The Employee will undertake training stipulated by the Company or as required by law.
- Represent the Company in public, private and one to one meetings, conferences and workshops as agreed, portraying a professional image and attitude.
- Prepare budgets
- Cash collection and general cash flow management
- Working week Monday to Friday.
Required Skills and Attributes
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- A good level of proficiency in Microsoft Office PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Knowledge of SAGE and Jedox or similar accounting software
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to communicate and maintain a professional demeanor at all times with all levels of personnel and customers.
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills, able to respond to any enquiries via telephone or computer.
- A strong work ethic and positive attitude.
- Highly organized and task oriented.
- Ability to work alone and as part of a multi-cultural team.
- Self-confident and decisive with a high level of personal impact.
- Credibility in communicating at all levels internally and externally.
- Highly motivated and self-starting.
- Good command, both written and verbal, of English. Maltese also advantageous.
- AAT Diploma UK – Advanced Diploma in Accounting
Interested candidates are requested to use the APPLY HERE button and send their CV via email.
How to apply
Click on the Apply Here button below to be able to view the contact details linked with this job.