Financial Services Other
1 - 25 hours/week
08:00 to 17:00
Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri
Reduced Hours with the possibility to increase to Full-Time
Due to department expansion, Creditinfo Malta Limited, a leading credit reference agency is seeking to recruit an Administrator
to join its team.
Working within the Creditinfo Malta office, the purpose of this role is the tasks including the raising of invoices and inputting data, co-ordinating tasks, and managing a calendar schedule of tasks. Handling requests by phone, email and in person and ensuring documentation is constantly accurate and up to date.
- Able to work independently and unsupervised
- Be able to remain focused
- Be conscientious and detail oriented
- Good communicator
- Fluent in both English and Maltese
- Well organised and methodical
- Be conscientious and with any eye for detail
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Sage and other Office Suites
- Experience of helpdesk ticketing system
- Display a willingness to learn
- Be flexible and able to adapt to change
- Knowledge Data Protection policies with particular reference to Sensitive Data
If you feel this role is for you and that you can add value to the Creditinfo Malta team, please click on the APPLY HERE button and forward a copy of your current Curriculum Vitae and covering letter via email.
All applications will be treated in a confidential manner.
How to apply
Click on the Apply Here button below to be able to view the contact details linked with this job.