Business Services Other
5 - 8 hours/day
08:00 to 17:00
Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri
Due to department expansion, Creditinfo Malta Limited, a leading credit reference agency is seeking to recruit a
Reporting Analyst to join its team.
Working within the Creditinfo Malta office, the purpose of this role is the creation, analysis and completion of risk management reports.
The role involves in depth research via the use of multiple channels of data to find information, data collection and analysis, as well as maintaining calendar/appointment schedules.
The selected candidate must be trustworthy, as the role involves the processing of highly confidential and sensitive data.
- Able to work independently
- Be a critical thinker
- Be able to remain focused
- Be conscientious and detail oriented
- Good communicator
- Fluent in both English and Maltese
- Be able to read and interpret court information and legal documents, including those in Maltese language
- Be able to relay findings clearly in English language and remain impartial
- Have knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Be able to run basic Microsoft Access queries
- Have a keen interest in current affairs
- Have knowledge of general Data Protection policies and understanding of Sensitive Data
- Familiarity with social media technologies and trends
If you feel this role is for you and that you can add value to the Creditinfo Malta team, please use the APPLY HERE button and send us a copy of your current Curriculum Vitae and covering letter via email.
All applications will be treated in a confidential manner.
Closing date for applications: 30th June 2017 | The interview process will commence towards the end of June.
How to apply
Click on the Apply Here button below to be able to view the contact details linked with this job.