1 - 8 hours/day
08:30 to 17:00
Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri
A vacancy for a HR Executive has arisen within our HR Department, for a definite period of 1 year (Maternity Cover). Reporting to the Talent Leader and working in the HR team, you will be responsible for the timely completion of any computations that are required to be passed onto Finance to effect payroll on a monthly basis.
- Managing the necessary data pertaining to all aspects of leave, including sick, paid and maternity schedules, for payroll purposes.
- Responsible for the month end and year end process to close off leave for each calendar year.
- Being the contact point in HR in relation to any updates which need to be reflected in the payroll system and communicating these in a timely manner to the finance department.
- Coordinating the termination of employment process with the respective internal departments.
- Issuing reports from the payroll system as may be required, as well as monthly leave reconciliations.
- Liaising with the company doctor where necessary.
- Issuing work and study related reference letters, for the respective authorities.
- Manage any other internal systems in respect of employee information.
- Answering any queries by employees.
Education and experience:
- You must have a minimum of two years proven experience.
- A related qualification will be considered an asset.
- A sound knowledge of employment law and the impact of the HR processes.
- Previous experience in using Dakar is a key consideration, although not fundamental.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills, along with the ability to work to strict deadlines is a must.
- The successful candidate must be fluent in both Maltese and English.
- Has a good sense of teamwork.
Interested candidates are requested to use the APPLY HERE button and send their CV via email.
Able to communicate effectively
Ability to meet deadlines
Able to speak Maltese
Considered an asset
Ability to handle pressure
HR related degree
Maltese Employment Law
How to apply
Click on the Apply Here button below to be able to view the contact details linked with this job.