Business Services Other
10 - 20 hours/week
08:00 to 17:00
Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri
An above average remuneration will be offered to the right candidate
FHRD is looking to recruit an Operations Executive. The chosen candidate will be reporting to the CEO of FHRD.
The main responsibilities will consist of:
- Assisting in the implementation of a set of projects and events, most of which are related to HR and management.
- Training programmes administration
- Assisting events management
- General administrative work
- Facilities management
- Sourcing of new business
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Level 5 or higher qualification
- Good communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- High level of attention to detail
- Proactive and willing to take on responsibility ICT savvy
The candidate will work with a small team. The position is being offered on a part-time basis (approx. 20hrs). Some of the work tasks require flexibility when it comes to working hours.
Interested candidates are requested to use the APPLY HERE button and send their CV via email.
How to apply
Click on the Apply Here button below to be able to view the contact details linked with this job.