Accounting and Tax Preparation
4 - 8 hours/day
07:15 to 18:00
Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri
A vacancy has arisen for the position of an Accounts Technician within the Accounting Section of LAL. This role calls for someone working on a full-time basis.
The selected candidate will be mainly responsible for, but not limited to, preparing and submitting customer invoices, checking, posting and allocating receipts of payments, preparing and issuing payments to suppliers, performing necessary account, bank, and other reconciliations, communicating with various stakeholders (including but not limited to suppliers, customers, and internal stakeholders), and assisting in the preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Prepare and submit customer invoices.
- Check, post and allocate receipts of payments.
- Check, verify, code and process payable invoices.
- Prepare and issue payments to suppliers.
- Maintain and post GL journals as required.
- Perform necessary account, bank and other reconciliations.
- Communicate with various stakeholders including but not limited to suppliers, customers and internal stakeholders.
- Filing and general administrative tasks.
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Compiling of reports as requested by management.
- Advanced Level of Education (minimum Accounts A level)
- Organisational skills
- Communication, in particular English writing
- Analytical skills
- Time Management skills
- Familiar with Microsoft applications (as: Excel, Word etc)
- Work under pressure
- Has eye for detail
BENEFITS OFFERED TO OUR EMPLOYEES
- Competitive Salary Package
- Annual increments based on performance
- Fitness Benefit Allowance
- Health Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Flexible Working Hours
- Smart / Casual Dress Code
- Career Progression Opportunities
- Study Support Scheme
- State of the art office environment with ample parking spaces
Interested candidates are requested to use the APPLY HERE button and apply through the company's job URL.
Word and excel knowledge
Be fluent in written and spoken English
A level in accountancy
How to apply
Click on the Apply Here button below to be able to view the contact details linked with this job.