Accounting and Tax Preparation
1 - 8 hours/day
07:15 to 20:00
Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri
Due to an increase in the services offered, FTIAS Ltd is now looking for Invoice Processing Technicians, who will form part of our Supplier Invoice Processing Department.
The role calls for individuals employed on a flexible full-time basis, although
part-timers who will be willing to work at least 20 hours a week will also be considered.
Key duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Processing and reviewing invoices, featuring discrepancies when compared to the original contractual arrangement in order to verify the correctness of invoices.
- Processing of invoices featuring Moves of clients from originally selected hotels and destinations to newly identified ones.
- Carrying out manual posting of invoices in instances in which these are not found on the relevant computer programmes.
The ideal candidates must:
- have completed post-secondary education
- have the ability to maintain a high level of accuracy
- have Microsoft office tools knowledge
- enjoy working with numbers
- be self-motivated.
Interested candidates are requested to click on the APPLY HERE button and send their CV via email.
How to apply
Click on the Apply Here button below to be able to view the contact details linked with this job.