08:00 to 14:00
Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri
Do you love connecting with people? We're looking for vibrant and energetic individuals who are looking to kick start their career or want a change!
Working at GO means that you will start benefiting from amazing benefits such as;
· Health insurance
· Free GO services
· In-house gym
· Wellbeing incentives
· Child care subsidies
· Education Sponsorships & Training bonds
· Career Growth opportunities
· Ongoing Learning & Development opportunities
· Employee Discounts
· Fun social events
· Sports events & fitness sessions
We would prefer if you have the following requirements:
· An O Level Standard of Education;
· Good English proficiency (spoken and written);
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
· Sharp problem-solving skills;
· Strong team orientation.
It is also desirable that you possess:
· ECDL certification or equivalent;
· A positive attitude and a 'can-do' approach;
· Excitement to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment;
· Enthusiasm for learning and personal development;
· Prior experience in a customer service related role.
If this describes you, then this is a glimpse of what you'll be required to do:
· Provide an excellent standard of service through telephone, online and e-mail support and ensure that customers’ expectations are met and exceeded.
· Ensure that all problems are resolved speedily achieving high levels of first call resolution and customer satisfaction
· Carrying out effective troubleshooting, following up of calls and logging of calls in the relevant systems when necessary
· Be capable of identifying sales opportunities and conclude a possible sale immediately.
· Be responsive and flexible to business and team needs, maintaining a professional approach at all times.
· Regularly meet targets set by line management.
· Corresponding with customers or enquirers via email, social media or any other platform according to company practices and as directed by policies that can be amended from time to time.
· Report and provide continuous feedback to superiors on the progress of the operations to ensure that all activities. and their respective outcomes fall in line with the operational strategy of the company.
· Perform other general clerical duties as required by the Company.
· Be prepared to undergo training that enables the agent to up-skill him/herself to take technical support calls/duties as well.
· Performing any other tasks as directed from time to time by line management.
Interested candidates are requested to use the APPLY HERE button and apply through the job URL link provided.
Considered an asset
O Level Standard of Education
Good English proficiency
ECDL certification or equivalent
How to apply
Click on the Apply Here button below to be able to view the contact details linked with this job.