Accounting and Tax Preparation
1 - 8 hours/day
08:00 to 17:00
Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri
An attractive remuneration package commensurate with the experience and qualifications of the applicant is being offered.
An opportunity for an Accounts Executive on a full-time reduced basis has arisen within our firm. The selected candidate will report to the Accounts Manager and will be assisting the Accounting Department in maintaining the books of our diverse and local international clientele. Responsibilities will include, but not limited to, administering accounting records, posting of routine transactions, assistance in the preparation of Management Accounts, VAT returns, VAT recapitulative statements, processing of payments and payroll preparation.
The chosen candidate must identify and understand the client's needs, including sometimes providing initial solutions to client challenges, then communicating these needs and solutions to the Accounts Manager. The candidate must prove that he\she is able to work as part of a team and is able to perform in a demanding, client-oriented environment.
Minimum Qualifications Required
- Applicants must be working towards achieving a qualification in accounting (ACCA or an Accounting degree from a recognized University)
- Strong commitment and proven record of professional and client service excellence
- Sound computer literacy; MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Outstanding communication - both spoken and written (in particular, business report writing) and people skills
- A highly organized character and ability to work on own initiative and without supervision
- Experience in the Gaming Industry will be considered as an asset
Interested candidates are requested to click on the APPLY HERE button and send a letter of application & CV via email.
How to apply
Click on the Apply Here button below to be able to view the contact details linked with this job.