1 - 8 hours/day
08:00 to 17:30
Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
The moment a guest steps into one of our hotels, they walk into a genuinely memorable experience. As a Housekeeping Supervisor you’ll help the team in supervising all aspects of housekeeping to ensure high standards and maintained.
This challenging position has overall responsibility for supervising and inspecting the assigned rooms and / or public area attendants to ensure product quality standards are met and that optimum service is provided to hotel guests.
Further duties include, but are not limited to:
- Inspecting panel rooms, caddies and other housekeeping tools and equipment.
- Respond to special guest requests in a timely, professional and efficient manner;
- Lead, train and supervise Room Attendants and other team members to ensure their performance is to the standards required;
- Coordinate and assist with deep cleaning projects.
We are inviting positive, self assured and professional persons with a real approachable manner to apply for this position.
You must be a committed and dedicated individual who takes pride into going above and beyond to delivering exceptional quality service.
Furthermore, the ideal candidates must possess the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Fluency in English;
- Preferably a High School Diploma related to Hospitality Management;
- At least one to two years previous housekeeping experience preferably in a hotel of similar size;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Able to work shift duties, including evenings, weekends, and/or holidays;
Interested candidates are requested to use the APPLY HERE button and send their CV via email.
Able to communicate effectively
Attention to detail
Ability to handle pressure
Be fluent in written and spoken English
Ability to multi-task and prioritise work
Able to give and receive construtive feedback.
Ability to work on own initiative
Be customer focused
Minimum of 1 year experience in similar role required
Able to work in a fast paced environment
Experience having worked in a similar position
How to apply
Click on the Apply Here button below to be able to view the contact details linked with this job.