Business Services Other
1 - 8 hours/day
00:00 to 00:00
Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri
This opportunity offers a very flexible (FULL TIME or REDUCED HOURS) working environment with the possibility to combine work from our Valletta office as well as from the comfort of your home and have flexibility to set the hours to fit your lifestyle.
LEXCO provides compliance solutions to companies and professionals in Anti-Money Laundering and Customer Due Diligence.
We are seeking to recruit a reliable, meticulous, organised person to join our AML compliance team.
Amongst other tasks, the selected candidate will be responsible for these functions:
- Provide support in all Anti-Money Laundering (AML/ CFT) issues;
- Assist in the implementation and maintenance of the compliance policies and procedures;
- Respond to client queries;
- Assist the compliance team;
- Provide in-house training;
- Provide training to clients;
- Communicate reviews and updates or the issuance of new policies;
- Attend seminars and keep abreast of industry changes and legal and regulatory updates;
- Remain fully up to date with anti-money laundering legislation and guidance.
Working hours are very flexible and can be discussed according to the individual’s needs and lifestyle.
Interested candidates are requested to use the APPLY HERE button and send their CV via email.
Good command and understanding of AML/CFT legislation and related industry guidelines
Attention to detail
Ability to work systematically with minimal supervision
Be computer literate
Ability to work on own initiative
Responsible and Reliable
Considered an asset
Certificate or Diploma in AML/CFT
2 years experience in similar role
How to apply
Click on the Apply Here button below to be able to view the contact details linked with this job.