Business Services Other
1 - 8 hours/day
00:00 to 00:00
Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri
This opportunity offers a very flexible (FULL TIME or REDUCED HOURS) working environment with the possibility to combine work from our Valletta office
as well as from the comfort of your home.
LEXCO provides compliance solutions to companies and individual professionals in various areas but in particular in
Anti-Money Laundering and Customer Due Diligence.
We are seeking to recruit a reliable, meticulous, organised person to join and support our compliance team.
Amongst other tasks, the selected candidate will be responsible for these functions:
- Support the MD in the management of a team of research analysts and provide support in all Anti-Money Laundering (AML/ CFT) issues;
- Assist in the implementation and maintenance of the compliance policies and procedures;
- Respond to client queries;
- Assist the compliance team;
- Provide in-house training;
- Provide training to clients;
- Communicate reviews and updates or the issuance of new policies;
- Attend seminars and keep abreast of industry changes and legal and regulatory updates;
- Remain fully up to date with anti-money laundering legislation and guidance.
Working hours are also very flexible and can be discussed according to the individual’s needs, however we do expect a degree of work to be done from our office. Above all, our priority remains quality and timely delivery of work.
The opportunity is ideal for those who wish to continue or return to work, (Flexible full time or reduced hours) both from office/home and have flexibility to set the hours to fit their lifestyle.
Good command and understanding of AML/CFT legislation and related industry guidelines is required.
Persons who are interested in applying but do not meet the required qualifications and/or experience may still apply and will be considered for different roles.
Interested candidates are requested to click on the APPLY HERE button and send their CV via email.
Be customer centric
Ability to work systematically with minimal supervision
Be computer literate
Ability to work on own initiative
Attention to Detail
Good command and understanding of
Minimum of 1 year experience in similar role
Considered an asset
Attended Courses in AML/CFT
Attended courses in Risk management
Certificates or Diploma in AML/CFT
Certificate/Diploma in Risk management
How to apply
Click on the Apply Here button below to be able to view the contact details linked with this job.