1 - 8 hours/day
07:00 to 17:30
Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri
€ 7.04 Per Hour
The FES is receiving applications for the post of Child Support Workers (Resource Centres) for the Skolasajf 2018 programme starting from 9th July up till the 7th September 2018. Availabiity for the first week is required for possible training and preparation. The first day of Skolasajf for staff will be Friday 13th July 2018. Further details will be announced later on.
The duties and responsibilities of a Child Support Worker shall include:
- Ensuring that the programme of activities delivered is interesting, valuable and appropriate to the children using the facilities by providing a variety of play and learning opportunities and identifying and accommodating changing needs.
- Ensuring the safety and well-being of programme users through checking equipment, undertaking first line child protection measures and organising activities appropriate to the users at any given time.
- Ensuring that parents, carers and other visitors are made to feel welcome on visiting the play facility and that they receive appropriate information and advice.
- Maximising the learning value of the activities by planning and evaluating activities.
- Contributing to the accountability of the centre through assisting in the maintenance of agreed records including registers, accident books, etc.
- Assist in the provision of a variety of appropriate play opportunities for children some of whom may require special attention and/or will have come from various cultural and religious backgrounds.
- Lead groups of children in specific sport, games, crafts and learning activities. Manage behaviours and adapt the activity to meet the needs of groups or individuals.
Interested candidates are requested to use the APPLY HERE button and apply through the JOB URL.
How to apply
Click on the Apply Here button below to be able to view the contact details linked with this job.