Gasoline and Oil Refineries
1 - 8 hours/day
08:00 to 17:00
Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri
Our client, an independent operator of tank terminals for oils, chemicals and gasses, is seeking to recruit an HR Manager to work on a reduced hours basis.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the selected candidate will be responsible for innovating, integrating and implementing HR strategies and policies whilst developing the HR function to ensure that it is a competent and proactive business function. S/he will be in contact with all levels in the organization, locally and regionally, and will have final responsibility and autonomy within HR to develop policies, increase the efficiency of HR tools and processes utilised and implement a function relevant to the specific needs of the organization which is consistent with the company objectives. The chosen individual will also support line managers to be more empowered, flexible and efficient and deliver as business leaders.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A Degree in HR or a related subject;
- A minimum of five years of experience in the field of HR;
- Excellent knowledge of all facets of HR as well as Maltese Employment Laws and Regulations;
- Passion for the area of specialization and willing to make an impact;
- An authentic, vigorous, result-oriented and consistent attitude;
- Strong communication and negotiation skills, and;
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Maltese.
Interested candidates are requested to click on the APPLY HERE button and send their CV via email.
How to apply
Click on the Apply Here button below to be able to view the contact details linked with this job.