20 - 35 hours/week
08:00 to 17:00
Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
The Intern Coordinator will be responsible for the communication, coordination and administrative work for the interns from the moment they are selected till their departure from Malta.
- Coordinating the preparation prior to the arrival of the interns
- Constant communication with the interns
- Coordinate accommodation
- Organising airport transfers and welcoming interns at the airport
- Holding introductory meetings and other follow-up meetings throughout their stay
- Keeping the company’s social networking pages up to date
- Perform other essential duties and tasks specific to the position as and when required
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of the French language would be considered an asset
- Previous experience working with students or foreigners is desirable
- Must have good interpersonal skills and be committed to dealing with cultural diversity
- Must be a self-starter and possess strong problem-solving skills
- Must be computer literate with a good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Should have a demonstrated ability to organise and work independently
- Should have own transport
This position can be full time or on reduced hours basis requiring flexible hours (including few hours some weekends), and some work can be done from home.
Interested candidates are requested to use the APPLY HERE button and send their CV via email.
Own means of transportation
Ability to develop relationships at all levels
Have good communication and writing and interpersonal skills
Attention to detail and problem solving skills
Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
Considered an asset
Knowledge of the French language
Experience with students/foreigners
How to apply
Click on the Apply Here button below to be able to view the contact details linked with this job.