Charitable Organizations and Foundations
1 - 8 hours/day
08:00 to 17:00
Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri
Our client, a Non-Profit Charity Foundation, is currently seeking an Office Coordinator to work
Full time in a flexible manner from home and at the office as required, and provide administrative and organisational support.
Whilst candidates with a qualification or experience in Business Administration or in possession of a degree in the Social Work/Social Policy will be preferred, the applicant must have the following skills:
- 3 years+ experience in an Administrative position
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Passionate, reliable, responsible and mature in character
- Proficient in both Maltese & English
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities
- Highly proficient in MS Office software
- Flexible, capable of empathy, good listener and discreet
Applicants must be in possession of a driving license as well as their own vehicle, and experience within an NGO or charitable institutions would be considered favorably.
If you are interested in this position and meet the above requirements, please use the APPLY HERE button and send your CV via email quoting reference number "1911-11".
How to apply
Click on the Apply Here button below to be able to view the contact details linked with this job.