This role is ideal for an energetic individual who does not like routine, has strong customer care skills and is flexible to work different shifts. The chosen candidate will be the main replacement for the receptionist at KPH Feedmill (Marsa) and MDP (Hamrun). In addition, there will also be ad-hoc administrative duties from time to time.
Food and Dairy Product Manufacturing and Packaging
1 - 8 hours/day
07:30 to 17:00
Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri
Remuneration will depend on previous experience and qualifications.
Key accountabilities / responsibilities
Greeting visitors in a warm, friendly, helpful manner and addressing any questions and needs:
- Answering and directing phone calls in a polite and friendly mannerKeeping the reception and immediate areas tidy at all times
- Assisting the team as the general point of reference
- Receiving and sorting daily mail
- Taking orders and issuing invoicesPerform other administrative duties in different departments, if and when required
Abilities / Competencies
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Very organised and meticulous
- A friendly disposition with a good degree of common sense
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive
- Positive can-do attitude
- Working independently as well as as part of a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Maltese and English
- Computer literacy and proficiency is Microsoft Office Suite
- Minimum 1 year proven experience in a receptionist or front office role
- Minimum 20 hours per week (not fixed hours) with the flexibility to increase more hours, split between 2 different workplaces
Interested candidate are requested to use the APPLY HERE button and send their CV via email.
An O Level Standard of Education
Be computer literate
Minimum of 1 year experience in similar role required
How to apply
Click on the Apply Here button below to be able to view the contact details linked with this job.