10 - 30 hours/week
07:00 to 18:00
Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri
Remuneration will be based on experience.
We are currently seeking to recruit a Marketing Coordinator to join our marketing team on a part time basis.
We're looking for an all rounder, someone with a flair for marketing and the enthusiasm to join an energetic team in the ever changing software industry. A person with a hands-on approach and a can-do attitude will fit the team well.
The marketing team is responsible for all communications related to Shireburn Software and its solutions. Shireburn Software's product portfolio is varied, ranging from business software products marketed locally such as those related to accounting, payroll, inventory and retail, to those marketed internationally such as our solutions for airports and malls in particular.
Your main role will be that of supporting the marketing function through assisting in developing and implementing a number of marketing strategies, but also assist in daily marketing-related administrative tasks.
The number of hours is flexible.
Key Areas of the job will include:
- Websites: maintain our websites, upload new content and use web analytics to monitor performance and make recommendations for improvement
- Email marketing: assist with writing and dispatching email marketing campaigns
- Social media marketing: maintain our social media channels and developing our online presence, contributing to social media engagement and brand awareness
- Search engine optimisation (SEO): help develop strategies to improve our online ranking and conduct key word research
- Pay per click (PPC) campaigns: assist with managing online ppc campaigns
- Content: contribute to our blogs and other communications and conduct research for content writing purposes
- CRM: assist with keeping the company's CRM up to date
- Proof Reading: proof read various marketing collateral, both online and offline
- Events: help the marketing team with the organisation of events, exhibitions and trade shows
- Admin: support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks as well as liaise with our marketing and design agency to finalise brand assets and marketing collateral
- A strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Understanding of different marketing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
This position is ideal for someone wishing to work in marketing within the IT software industry on a part time basis.
Interested candidates are requested to click the APPLY HERE button and apply
through the job URL
How to apply
Click on the Apply Here button below to be able to view the contact details linked with this job.