Financial Services Other
1 - 8 hours/day
08:00 to 18:00
Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri
The ideal candidate will also be offered flexible hours and working conditions.
UHY Malta is seeking to employ a Qualified Accountant on a part-time basis, who will be responsible for the accounting of a portfolio of clients. The selected candidate will be required to assist clients in all their accounting and administration matters:
The ideal candidate will also be offered flexible hours and working conditions with possibility of working part hours remotely (from home).
- Assisting clients in all aspects of the upkeep of day-to-day accounting records
- Responsible for the supervision and review of the Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and bank processes
- Assisting with the end of month routines, including accruals and pre-payments, leading up to the preparation of monthly trial balances and associated reports as required
- Preparing VAT returns
- Producing accurate financial reports to specific deadlines
Requirements & Skills:
- Ideally experienced in accounts and/or auditing
- Ideally be qualified BA Hons or ACCA
- Candidates having an A Level of education and currently seeking an accounting degree may still be considered
- A can do attitude
- A team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to prioritise and work well under pressure
Interested candidates are requested to click on the APPLY HERE button and send their CV via email.
Minimum of 1 year experience in similar role
How to apply
Click on the Apply Here button below to be able to view the contact details linked with this job.