Medical Supplies and Equipment
09:00 to 19:00
Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat
Additional Benefits offered by the company such as free private health insurance, fruit and freshly ground coffee at the office, annual performance bonus, yearly company product vouchers (150 Euro) and regular team events.
The selected candidate will be the point of reference with regards to coordination of appointments and other tasks throughout Vision Opticians.
This person will be responsible for maintaining an accurate clinic calendar, be the point of reference to all eye-care professionals, populating and managing customer databases with all relevant information both for clinical and marketing purposes. The goal is to provide high class customer service to our clients.
This role is offered as a full time role with the possibility of working part of the hours remotely from the comfort of your home.
- 40 hours per week with the possibility of 4 hrs overtime / week. Monday - Friday (9am - 1pm and 4pm - 7pm) and Saturdays (10am - 12)
- Indefinite Contract
- Managing incoming calls for client booking and their needs
Taking appointments over the phone
Scheduling patient appointments with their primary eye-care professional based on software applications
Dealing with questions from patients and giving them the information they need and/or direct queries to the relevant persons/departments
Checking all appointments for the day and sending appointment confirmations
Reviewing patient information in the system and confirm or update as required
Liaising with eyecare professionals if there are any changes or updates in schedule
- Collecting and inputting patient data and other data as required into the database
Liaising effectively with store managers for special requests, exceptions and other tasks
- Being involved in implementing and maintaining proper policies and procedures with regards to any functionalities
Exhibiting outstanding customer service skills and problem resolution by demonstrating, flexibility, friendliness and empathy with clients
- High level customer service at all times and possess excellent communication skills
- Highly reliable and dependable
- Excellent interpersonal skills including verbal and written communication skills
- Organised and efficient with a strong attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Courteous and well mannered
- Must have working knowledge of basic computer applications (e.g. Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Project, and Outlook)
A remuneration package is being offered to the right applicant based on his/her qualifications and experience.
Interested candidates are requested to use the APPLY HERE button and send their CV via email.
Fluency in Maltese and English
knowledge of basic computer applications
How to apply
Click on the Apply Here button below to be able to view the contact details linked with this job.