Marine and Inland Shipping
25 - 35 hours/week
07:00 to 17:00
Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri
Our sister company that specialises in providing after sales related service is expanding and is looking to engage two assistants to be part of the administration/operations team the duties and responsibilities of whom shall comprise but not be limited to:
- Issuing estimates
- Checking and Processing Time Sheets
- Issuing bills
- Debtor chasing, receiving payments and updating statements of accounts
- Liaison with clients and suppliers including phone calls and emails
- Posting of supplier invoices
- Processing payments and posting of same
- Coordinating meetings
- Supplying senior management with regular reports
- Updating social media and/or website content
- Any other duty in line with the post that may be directed by the direct superior
Direct superior shall be the COO of the company
The candidates shall be located at the Mediterranean Maritime Hub in Marsa (Modern offices shortly completed). Initially the employment shall commence at Portomaso Marina, St, Julians where we have our head office but will move to the operational premises in January.
The candidates shall be proficient in
- Written and spoken English and ideally in French, Italian.
- Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point
Previous experience in similar positions will be considered to be an asset (especially cost accounting/engineering background).
We would be expecting the candidates to work for 25 to 35 hrs per week on a
flexible hour basis, however, they will have the possibility of working more hours from home in view that our software is icloud based.
Interested candidates are requested to use the APPLY HERE button and send their CV via email.
Ability to handle pressure
Attention to detail and problem solving skills
Willing to learn
Experience in a similar position
How to apply
Click on the Apply Here button below to be able to view the contact details linked with this job.